[guide.chat] Good afternoon all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:01:43 -0000

hi all
yes been to Town good
finally now got all my christmas shopping done oh hali loo ya
good
oh boy am i glad
done now

posted 4 more card out this morning then blow me got two cards from strangers
Never ends does it?hahahahahahahahaha feel like screaming just when you think
all your cards are now done and finished with more pour in.

Ihad cheese and onion hot paninie in cafe today with salad turkish delights
yummy they offered us all them free
oh wow
never had turkish delights before like jelly inside them
selling them in big boxes in marks and spencers for £5
never got any though

after that got more cards in pound shop colurd cards for my craft
got pvc glue our vanessa advised me to get
so got two bottles now in
good

then went in hmv as new charity single cd for £4 is now out but blow me
couldn't think of the damn song it was called
oh well never mind
the x factor stars all singing on it for to raise money for children
oh god couldn't think of it
i loved the x factor last night.
james arthur won it last night it was so emotional tears came down my cheeks
can't help it i always cry when somthing like this happens .
oh wow enjoyed it all last night finished now till next year
loved every seconds of it.
Garmaine was wonderful singer but poor him never got the x factor crown
still get on now though can't go home now he is too good

oh wish i knew what that single was for charity

John
posting you new doll now busty 16 years old rubber doll she has
58 bust and 22 weist
22 hips very long legs
black hair up to her hips
she is gorgeous brown eyes

posting her on friday to you
the grannie one gone back now hahahahahahahahahaha cost me ten pound to return
her back to japan
special delivery.

you can do what ever you like with her
she is gorgeous
called
mandy

Malcolm

what have you and your P.A. done today anything nice?

herold
glad you told us aobut your dog winnie

Ann
nice your doggies still at home with you ah nice

bet you be getting them christmas treats

donna
nice you be spending christmas day at home nice
i think its nice to have christmas music on

i got michael bauble cd to play at my sisters
and my new rod stewart christmas baby cd

vanessa

ah nice you worry about me  yes no need to worry now got heating put on high
all thanks to you

your christmas music is nice on links but got them all on my christmas albums
cool yea

right going to check my chicken casserolle now carer made smells so yummy

love carol xxxx