[guide.chat] Good afternoon all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 13:31:00 -0000

Good morning all
wow freezing here now dry thogh thank goodness for that
just had ministroni soup and soft muffin while listening to the christmas
edition of two town talker magazine
I was on there on side two near the end
wishing my merry christmas to them all they even put my christmas biscuit
recepie on that our lovely Kevin on here sent us all
they loved it.

Got few more magazines to listen too this afternoon

My carer rang me for hour and half last night julia has loved all this week off
from me.
Julia was able to go and do all her own christmas shopping and wrap them all up
and write 45 cards out wow her works card family and cousins and neighbours too
  She feels great now all done all she has to do now go and order her big
Turkey next week and hamper  she has all her tins of choclates in now

Next week she is taking me to get my booze in for christmas going to get two
packets of snowballs drinks in on offer in Morrisons two packets for £5  you
get 4 in each pack
going to get bottl of Tearah mariah can't spell it ducks quacking now
hahahahahaha
geting mixed cheesey snaps bags of tiny biscuits only 99 pence from morrisons
cool yea
got minced pies already in now
Actually,might have one after my tea
Having the chippie tonight our James is going for us all he goes for Julie and
them so he asked me if i wanted anything from Chippie so natrally I am going to
say yes hahahahahahaha

going to find out who my secret santa is because our James can read my card on
top of my orange sedgments eaten some more be finished by tonight
hahahahahahaha Not lasting long now are they?  My pigglets gone to play group
today with there child minder they all got boots on hugs boots and jaens on
wooly sweaters and wooley bobby hats look cute
  took there wee games and nintendo games with them

Right take care
Love Crazy Carol who is geting worst by the minute x.x.x.x.