[guide.chat] Good afternoon all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:55:16 +0100

Wow shocking gale forced wind here now its very wild heavy hail stone my sister
had problems trying to keep her weeley bins up blew over 3 times wow
its terrible out here if you try to walk outside wind is so strong find it hard
to breathe so i couldn't make it to the bank brought me back kept going side to
side frightening so back in flat safe now
hardly anybody out
Postman can't manage on foot he is struggling ah .
oh not joking horrible
Coffee club called off now
Oh well must be freezing in there .
Our julie came in car although its only 7 streets away she couldn't walk
because of very strong wind oh dear she got me bread and milk and muffins ah
she is so good you know

Having nice half an easter egg now yes you heard right hahahahahahaha couldn't
wait could I?

good
Phyllis your tigga the tiger is lovely he is yellow black stripes in midde or
orange lovely beautifully done  who is tigga for phyllis?
can't wait now till you send us octopus on cussion wow spelt it perfect must be
the choclate medicen eating hahahahahahaha

cathie sorry to hear your got cold keep warm ok look after that cold
with how weather is now not worth it

right going now listening to my boom box got magazine on it called Galloways
got load of activities going on
take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x.