[guide.chat] Good afternoon all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:31:05 -0000

Good afternoon all
wow busy two days
just got back now
well yesterday Tuesday it was long day guess what
my carer treated me to new cd
cool yea
dreamboat and petti coat dream lovers
its £10
its my easter present
how cool is that?.

oh never got back till gone 7pm last night wow long day
had dinner at her house
me and carer her parents her husband and brother steven and little girl aged 4
she was cute
sang nursery ryms to me cute

oh all had white fish
new potatos cabbage peas wow yummy
had choclate trifle for later mug of coffee
early easter meal because they all going away over easter.

oh enjoyed myself
carer and i and little rosie made cards while her parents were washing up
oh nice day for me there

Today met my stella at miday
we both went to middleton went in fish and chip shop cafe
wow
had fish and chips mushy peas so yummy glass of sparkling orange juice
then went in wilkinsons looking for plant bulbs
for stella
then went in card factory
then pound shop got packet of sticky back pads cool yea
then came home
wow busy two day
just going for cup of tea now
hope you all well

herold just read the microwchips article fantastic

vanessa wow you been busy too oh wow lovely choclate lollies so yummy
oh wow

right take care

love carol xxxx