[guide.chat] Good afternoon all

  • From: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:27:26 -0000

I would just like to thank all of you who sent me such kind and comforting
messages. Yes, I can see Winnie at almost any time but I must be careful not to
upset her if she is pining. German Shepherds tend to bond far more strongly
than any other breed. I have seen Labradors leave their puppy walker with a wag
of the tail and not even a look back. Their priorities are very different to
the shepherds.

I had a phone call from Jill last night to say she has had a good day but
giving her a curious look. I know what this means. In Winnie's language she is
asking, Can I go back home now? Hopefully in time these looks will become
fewer.
Anyway, thank you all again. You are all so very kind.
John