[guide.chat] Good afternoon all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 14:10:18 +0100

Good afternoon all
hope your all well.

oh enjoyed my day break from computer all yesterday it was so nice

well come back from church enjoyed it talking about if there really is a God

if you never believed in God then how come you all come to church?

well I certainly do believe in God
many of times I have Escaped death and accidents over the years so this is why
I believe in God
because if we think about it no point in going to church
sure our Daft jim weill believe me on this question too

We have to pray to God ask for his help in order to get through the day
We blame God too a lot for example
when born disabled or blind or in wheelchair or what other kind of
disablilities we blame god

yes I know

Anyway it was about that today.

Faith is so important
I have faith too

Phyllis my dear don't panak because it wiell arrive safely promise maybe its
just me being impatient hahahahahahaha

I think you weill get jiffy bag tomorow .

hope your having nice day too

I am having chilli and rice over chips for my lunch today thought I had jacket
spuds in but got none
got yogurt for later on and choclate kit kat so yes,my medicen for today

got jobs to do today

must get them done

had no charity bags shoved in our leter box
but asked neighbours to ask

have you been to church phyllis

Dawn

nice you back again yippee

oh never knew corrie was on tonight yippee
thank you

Vanessa

how is baby Charlie
we spoke over the telephone yesterday you told me he had problems ah bless him
lett us all know

Herold

you sent brilliant stuff in yesterday great

Alex
ah that is brilliant you completed your first traning session week one with
kendal ah that is such good news

if you get tired alex just sit on kendal back for ride hahahahahahaha

look forward to hearing more now

Donna

oh brilliant your doing marvellous too with Dulcie ah nice

keep good work up.

Tony
thanks for the lottery numbers
i only got number 6 bloody typical
waste of time

Malcolm

what have you got planned for this week
Tomorrow going to Bury on tram
dinner out too

then tuesday shopping in Tesco's
wednesday our stella taking me in to town for meal and get new winter cardigan
thursday not sure
Friday
henshaws

how cool is that?.