[guide.chat] Good afternoon all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 12:03:55 -0000

Good afternoon all
wow been busy little bee all yesterday told you back to normal now
hahahahahahaha
Peaceful all yesterday you see
so shows how busy I am.

Well went to bank post ofice yesterday morning Friday.
then carer took me shopping then went to her house as its near the tesco's we
go in guess what
she did me my tea
how cool is that?

then she wrote me 3 birthday cards one for jackeie in birmingham
one for america and oen for austrailia wow
all go

its great having my carer back now

going to do house work today listen to magazines cd's too the new collection of
the all number ones of the 70's i got for christmas and also
one direction cd take me home.
got dreamboat and petty coat 6 too double cd
so listen to them all this afternoon swinging my hoipds side to side

well hope you alll have nice weekend
Guess what
our church is having new years party tonight at 6.30pm
Yes,you all heard right there
yes I know hahahahahahahaha
Not going to say no now am I? impossible hahahahahahaha
oops goes my diet out of the window not good

all have nice saturday
chat soon

Love busy little bee carol xxxx