[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:09:07 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis

Oh glad your back now.
I have noticed when in the south its raining its lovely over here.

Phyllis which vanessa is it for?
Phyllis if you can send me piece of wool in small envlope  the size you have
then I can cut this wool that is coming to you that way i can hold your small
piece of wool and measure it and cuts you lots of wool in small peices what do
you think?

Speak later can ehar my cottage pie in microwave bleeping must be done
must dash my food is my prorioty now hahahahaha

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 24/07/2011 12:59
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

Hi Carole,

you certainly have had a good time, we missed you, it was quiet on here
yesterday,

have just got home from church, having a corned beef sandwich for now, a little
wet and miserable here today, after such a lovely day yesterday, have started
the rug for Vannessa, just doing some red for now around the edge, then we can
sort out a design,

have a lovely day,