[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:55:40 -0000

Good evening all
wow busy bee
today went to post office bank
then in to Town
got myself soft leather black shoulder bag for £7 in pry marks
lovely got flower shaped studs in one corner got few sipz apartments
carer saw new beach cheets out now
£6
bath sheets in all colurs
got cup cakes designs on some got colured stipes
navy blue bath sheets got mink green butterflies on
some got flips flops all voer them
oh god all colures
carer got one today
hers was cups cakes on in different colurs

we had nice cheese and onion paninie in cafe in market with drink of coffee
yummy
went in british homes stores
marks and spencers i got new bra and packet of knickers
carer got pajamas
nice
hey guess what
in town yesterday in our arndale
was a hox bomb scare all arndale was evacuated
parcel found in there
oh wow scary
pretty quiet intown today wow never expected to be so quiet
to say kids off school
maybe it put people off over yesterday

well goig for my fish fingers mashed potatos beans white sauce yummy
hey guess what got marther stewar punch shaped its border one for aorund my
card
£15
yep i know
got funny shaped like twirls

got good few in there but i got the butter fly one and heart one
no bunnies or eggs typical

oh well never mind got myself box of mixed felt bunnies and chiks in box
from home bargains
good
right going for my tea now belly rumbling like mad now hahahahahahahaha

john thank you for the oakhouse phone number
but herold has already got it for me
thank you
phoning them up tomorrow

right love carol xxxx