[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:00:03 +0100

Good evening all
guess what
it was lovely sunny day and warm oh fantastic
how long for though hahahahahahaha
remains to be seen
well carer took me in to Town went in indoor market cafe
had jacket potato with tuna and mayonaires yummy pot of tea

After that went in card factory to get banner for  99 pence
for friend of mine
got cards in too
then we went in Argos for certain batteries for my cordless phone
then went in curries just for look not been for ages
then in Rymans for stationery stuff cool yea busy today

nice

carer cooked me for soon
two beef burgers two walfles peas onion rings yummy

got nice yogurt for later on yum yum
no medicen yet have that when soaps on got
wispa bar so better not shout

Get it!hahahahahahahahaha

I am sick and upset now because
Manchester Citty boo boo boo rubish

playing Manchester United hip hip horray
the best team in the world
guess what its on bloody Sky tv I am disgusted now can't watch it got no sky
oh how frustrating

not bloody daft are they?

oh well never mind
hope you all had nice day