[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:11:03 -0000

Good eveing all
Oh Thank you Malcolm wow glad now our phyllis is fine and its her computer is
getting sorted horray thank you too Jamie
glad you two boys are doing well

Vanessa ah that was wonderful to hear all about your gardening great.  I loved
you telling us all about that and the kids too wow must of been noisey there ah
cute all them lovely grandchildren lovely
Me and eric could never have children because got narrow fallopeion and damaged
ones and had very small wombe so couldn't carry a proper pregancy .
I got used to it after all my test in Hospital back in 1986 eric came along
with me to all my test yikes they were awful painful test back then
I mothered our James and mathew for years and loved every minute of it spoiled
them shocking with toys hahahehehehehehe  I used to get in to trouble from our
Julie and wayne and my mum for going over the top because not being able to
have cildren of my own i loved spoiling others
Now I like  to spoil them all now and little samuel and holly and baby
scarlotte
and why not
I get lots of pleasure out of it all
I love looking at kids clothes and toys while I am out woth my carer
Today in town I bought micky mouse pajamas for my carers grandaugheter who is 6
on 20th of November
I bought my friend Pauline who is sighted but deaf her daughter lisa is having
baby in 3 weeks time she knows its a girl she wanted little boy as she has two
girls
i got the baby a pram blanket in pink got teddy bear in saten on corner ah its
lovely and soft

Got baby card in too
she weill love it

After did that we went in cafe we had sausages fried eggs fried tomatos and
beans and slice of toast and pot of tea yummy
carer had mushrooms with hers
nice

After that went in next to look at nighties never had my size in today
After that went in card factory then went in paper shop for lottery
scratch cards what a rip off hahahahahaha its a con

then came home
oh yes forgot got few food out of marks and spencers chilli concarni and
pasties they call them slices in there would have to be posh hahahahaha
you get two flat ones for £1.99 corn beef and onion or cheese and onions or
minced beef and onion ones yummy
having ine tonight with salad and chips yummy got myself marsh mellow cakes
yummy
got two wishpa bars too so got my chocks fixed in huge way yum yum yum

dry here today but cold
not bad though considering its halloween
.

 Clare hope your blind club went well with thorntons wow just my thing love to
hear all about that soon

Right going now