[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:28:26 +0100

Hi all
oo its cold outside today heavy rain is due tomorrow.
I enjoyed myself in Town with carer we both had egg on toast and mug of tea in
Breakfast bar.

Afer that went in pound world
I got bags of shapes foam butterflies and flowers dragon flies in pink and
lilac only pound a bag wow
got sticky back pads five in packet
got diamanties in different colures red blue green and turquoise wow good size
ones
got packet of long cards pastl colours envlopes to match you get ten retangle
cards long and narrow if you know what i mean great
got tiny tapler cuts tiny stars wow had a ball in there
then got three tins of soup
all three tins just for one pound wow fantastic
vegetable soup tomato and ministroni wow
got bag of sugar for pound got 88 teabags for pound
got shampoo too toothpaste and lavendar soap depsensor for sink got lavendar
soap
no easter eggs left though
oh yes got 8 small jiffy bags for one pound some people call them padded
envlopes
had great time
Then went in card factory for birthday card for nephew
then had glass of j2o orange juice came home
Carer made me sausages waffles and peas yummy
going for cuppa now then my tea oh horray
going to dive to the kitchen now