[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 18:16:36 +0100

Good evening all

Hope your all well.

Julie picked me up at just after 11am

We drove to big asda.
We had toasted teacake and mug of tea nice.
I got lots of food shopping in.
I treated myself to black pot toilet holder that stands on floor at side of
toilet got new toilet brush too
got myself new soap holder too
for top of my bath
Julie got herself new blender mixing blender the ones you can make soup in etc
it only small hand one cost her £9.99

good

Afer she put my stuff away in my fridge she took me back to her house for tea
yummy we had Cornbeef and onion crispy bakes and chips and peas home made chips
yummy
After that we had fairy butterfly cakes yum yum
she gave me two to bring home
have one later with emmerdale
right got 26 emails going to see who they are now
Got busy day tomorrow setting off at 9.30am tomorow to Widness near liverpool
our little Samuels birthday going in pub can't wait now

Right going to raed my emails now