[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:14:43 +0100

Good afternoon to my few friends on here
Oh rained and rained none stop that drizzel rain where you get very wet  wet
and soaking wet

Carer had to rush home early her mum in law fallen down two stairs oh dear what
is going on its been a weird week lots of things happening lately
went in day centre this morning
Made a nice birthday card with nice boquet flowers on nice lillies and daisy
and tulips put vase on bottom in blue tulips red daisky white i think
its nice
I put little watering can on bottom and top and its also got silver happy
birthday inside very nice
Then made a lovely pussy cat card got 6 pussy cats all lying down on a settee
in background its a living room ah its nice got doggie looking on
hahaheehehehehe cute isn't it?
that has got gold happy birthday on top nice cards
that is for friend of mine who has cancer in her breast .
it weill cheer her up because
Linda loves cats she is crazy on them so thought i would make her a very
special card ah its cute
the pussy cats are like shiny black cut out ones if you know what i mean there
ah she weill love it
Linda had her breast removed last year she is fine now getting on with her life
now
Good for her

Then we all had victora jam sandwiche cake and cup of coffee and nice chat
After that went to see wayne for tehn minutes before going to hospital
Stil there so i am not allowed to pester them now got to wait till they get
home
He was in a lot of pain wehn we went drinking out of a straw can't lift mug up
now difficult isn't it?
please pray he gets better for me
Right hope your all ok i need cheering up today had enough bad news for one day
Take care