[guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:42:15 +0100

Hi all
yes back from Asda
wow got enough food in for whole army again hahahahahahahaha
what am I like

good

very windy now though
guess what won £2 on scratch card
how cool is that?.

so bought uro lottry ticket for Wednsday
great

having tuna and mayonares on salad and boild potatoes already done in bag
just put in microwave so weill enjoy that

Also got three tins beans two tins of soup bag of sugar 3 brekfast bars two pot
noddles and carots and peas for our Harvest festival this coming Sunday
I believe in taking good supply in for thanks giving
.
all for good cause

Dawn
Thank you for the TV update great

Herold
oh that was a brilliant cracker email you sent in there about all that oh wow
hillerious

funny bugger you are hahahahahahahaha

Senn

Thank you for telling us all about the cordless phone
told my sister about it in car she jerked when told her how much hahahahahahaha

Malcolm

what kind of day you having sweet oy?

Vanessa

got them boiled potatoes in bag like you told me on telephone ther other day

going to try them tonight
thank you

Love Carol xxxx