[gtk-server] Re: GTK Server ".cfg" File

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:28:15 +0100

Hi Sunburned Surveyor,

Welcome to the GTK-server mailinglist!

With a default GTK-server installation on Windows, you will find the
"gtk-server.exe" binary and the "gtk-server.cfg" file in the directory:

c:\GTK-server\

If you cannot see this configfile, maybe your Windows Explorer is hiding files
with a ".cfg" extension. If this is not the case, please download the latest
configfile from

http://www.gtk-server.org/gtk-server.cfg

...and place it in the c:\GTK-server\ directory.

So to answer your question: the gtk-server configfile is not created by script,
but it already comes with the installer. The programmer (that is you) is free to
add or adjust any GTK functions in this configfile.

You also will find newLisp demo programs in the "\demo" subdirectory of the
GTK-server installation. These demo programs use the extension ".lsp".

Please let me know if you still experience problems with the gtk-server.cfg
file.

Regards

Peter

--