[gtk-server] Re: GTK Server ".cfg" File

  • From: Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surveyor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:41:30 -0800

Thanks for the answers Peter! I appreciate your assistance and this great tool!

I was able to find my .cfg file.

I had a few more questions for you:

(1) How would I go about adding access to a 3rd party or custom GTK
widget to the GTK Server. For example:
http://www.mozilla.org/unix/gtk-embedding.html

(2) Are you the sole maintainer of the GTK-Server? I hope I can
contribute in the future, although I'm just beginning to learn C++.

(3) Can you use Glade to assemble you GTK GUI and then call the
methods with newLISP via the GTK-Server? I am wondering if there is a
way to integrate Glade with the GTK-Server. I've managed to get Glade
installed on Windows, and it looks like a useful GUI Builder for GTK.
I hope I can use it.

Thanks,

Landon