[gtk-server] Re: GTK Server ".cfg" File

  • From: Peter van Eerten <administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gtk-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 22:51:52 +0100

Yes, that is correct. The client script uses 'gtk_server_callback' though, an
internal GTK-server command, which, in it's turn, calls 'gtk_main_iteration()'.
In this way the GTK-server binary will actually receive the callback from GTK.
Only then the widgetID will be returned to the client program.

If you want to return from GTK immediately, 'gtk_main_iteration_do(0)' must be
used. This function is used by the NONE and UPDATE arguments of
'gtk_server_callback'.

Peter

--
http://www.gtk-server.org