[gps-talkusers] UK POIS

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:06:55 -0000

Hello all

With apologies if this has been discussed already but I haven't been paying
much attention lately. A quick scan back through recent messages did not
reveal any related subject but I could easily have missed it.

Since loading the new 2014 version of the UK maps I have noticed a great
reduction in the number of POIs has something changed or have I forgotten to
download a file.

After trialing the new software and maps on a trip I have re-downloaded the
maps but all the files seem to be the same so nothing has been updated.

I noticed that one file named UK.cou has a file size of 0kb and was last
updated in 2010 is this correct or is it something that should have been
deleted.

Any help would be appreciated as I miss the POIs a lot and their absence
takes away a lot of the interest from journeys by car.

Steve