[gps-talkusers] Re: UK POIS

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:32:20 +0000

Hello,
I can try both of yours with keymaps on my apex and see. Let me know too. I think we should do this offlist just in case.

From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 25 March 2014 12.01 pm

Nope, sorry, Charles may need to respond on that one.

--
/Currently at Mystic Access Mostly Cloudy, 21.90F (com5.60C) WindccSSW
(210") at 8mph (7KTGG/

**
**
**

On 3/25/2014 5.39 AM, Steven Bingham wrote:
No explanation for the very significant drop in the number of UK POIs then. It really is very substantial. Approx 60 % of our High Street used to be
there now there are hardly any.

Steve