[gps-talkusers] Re: Preview of Sendero GPS LookAround 1.1

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:38:20 +0100

Get an N86 if you can find one, either from Nokia or Sight & Sound.

If you want to go the IPhone route, I suggest you have a good look and play and
also listen to some of the recordings out there of people using them to see
whether you think it's for you.

I haven't taken the plunge yet but may do one day.  ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx