[gmpi] Re: 3.15 MIDI (What does it mean to be a plugin)

  • From: "Tom White" <twhite@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:35:22 -0700

> i also can't think of many h/w synths that offer extensive MIDI
> control. i may just be spacing on this. my K5000S, which i use
> quite a lot as a MIDI controller, has *no* MIDI control of its
> synthesis parameters

I think you must be mistaken.
Otherwise, how does the SoundQuest K5000S editor/librarian work?

Sound Quest Inc. Kawai K5000S and K5000R Editor/Librarian Page
Kawai K5000S and K5000R Editor/Librarian. Now you can instantly
access the untapped potential of your Kawai K5000S and K5000R.
www.squest.com/Windows/Instruments/k5000/

- Tom White