[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:34:27 -0500

Dear All,
Take a look at the Haydock Bible I mentioned the other day, if you'd
like to understand that what Paul says does not evidence a hatred by
Paul of the poor.

Steven,
Have you read what Catholic thinkers throughout history have said on
this passage, or do you just like to spout off with your unwarranted,
misunderstandings and accusations of St. Paul.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____