[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:06:55 +0100 (BST)

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Again you demonstrate your inability to put things in context.

Using your logic and lack of context ?.Jesus Deserved his death because he was
a false prophet and taught contrary to the law???

Deuteronomy 4:2. 2. Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither
shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord
your God which I command you???.. 18:20. But the prophet, which shall presume
to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that
shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Very true, though you clearly either haven't read or understood what you have
written. Yeshuwa' is not a prophet, as the Moslims teach, he is the son of
YeHVaH:

(Mat 3:17 KJV)  And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in
whom I am well pleased.

Furthermore, Yeshuwa' states that he speaks His Father's words, not his own:

(John 14:10 KJV)  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in
me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that
dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.