[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 11:39:44 +1000

Yes, it seems Neville you are having the same difficulty as I in comprehending
this anglo style. I red the full text, and as Allen said, it appears Paul ws
condemning lies not advocating it. This by the way is strict Catholic teaching.
 It is a sin to lie. Not even for some apparent good. Not even a "white Lie" as
it was called. Still a sin, though may not ne a mortaL SIN. .  STILL A SIN.

Phil.