[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:16:02 -0700 (PDT)

ME IN BLUE

(N) I think I see now where you are coming from. You believe in the trinity and
heaven and hell, in which case the "new heavens and new earth" must take on
some different interpretation to you than the literal one they do for me.

( A) I never mentioned the term "Trinity" I have made no claim beyond Mat
28:19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of
the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:.. this statement.Secondly, I
absolutely believe in a Literal New heavens and new earth ?..not sure where you
are coming from?.. The New heavens and new earth are yet to come, that has
nothing to do with the reality of heaven and hell? How are you confusing these
things together? This has nothing to do with the L& P and Jesus statements
benchmarking themselves as to when the L& P were fulfilled, which was the whole
purpose for Jesus Coming.

(N) Your interpretation must be wrong, because Job states very clearly indeed
that (Job 19:26 KJV) And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in
my flesh shall I see God: The resurrection will be into a flesh and blood body.
Just as Lazarus' was. Just as Yeshuwa' was. "Behold I am making ALL things new"
must therefore refer to the physical. Revelation 21 therefore refers to the
future, and many prophecies remain to be fulfilled (such as, "they will look
upon the one that they pierced").

(A) Revelation 21 is in the future......There will be a literal resurrection to
come. this has nothing to do with our disscussion.?.. I think you are confusing
the L&P with Revelation. .They do talk about many of the same things , however
the book of revelation was not to be fulfilled before Jesus fulfilled the L&
P.. Jesus Gave that revelation AFTER he had fulfilled the L& P not the book of
revelation?? It seems like you are lumping the book of Revelation in with the
L& P?. Revelation is not part of nor could it ever be part of the context of
Jesus remarks as it was not even written at that time. He specifically stated
"one jot or one tittle" till all be fulfilled?. Revelation did not have a "jot
or tittle" until many years after his resurrection and accention to the right
hand of God with ALL power and authority???.there is no interpretation here
only what Jesus and the L&P state about themselfs??.. secondly "they will look
upon the one that they pierced". Was fulfilled, by
  Jesus
 on the cross ref Luke.19:34-36 specifically stated that so it would be
fulfilled .. You keep overlooking the obvious in search of the obscure and non
existent. .. ?..Finally, I have not refused to answer any of your or anyone
else?s questions, or failed to address a point that I am aware of. I have
answered all of them with scripture you just don?t believe the scripture, even
when it makes a verbatim and point blank correlation with itself.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Allen,

I think I see now where you are coming from. You believe in the trinity and
heaven and hell, in which case the "new heavens and new earth" must take on
some different interpretation to you than the literal one they do for me.

Your interpretation must be wrong, because Job states very clearly indeed that

(Job 19:26 KJV)  And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my
flesh shall I see God:

The resurrection will be into a flesh and blood body. Just as Lazarus' was.
Just as Yeshuwa' was. "Behold I am making ALL things new" must therefore refer
to the physical. Revelation 21 therefore refers to the future, and many
prophecies remain to be fulfilled (such as, "they will look upon the one that
they pierced").

Your interpretation, therefore, cannot be correct.