[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:59:20 +0100 (BST)

In red:

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ME IN BLUE

(N) Your interpretation must be wrong, because Job states very clearly indeed
that (Job 19:26 KJV) And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in
my flesh shall I see God: The resurrection will be into a flesh and blood body.
Just as Lazarus' was. Just as Yeshuwa' was. "Behold I am making ALL things new"
must therefore refer to the physical. Revelation 21 therefore refers to the
future, and many prophecies remain to be fulfilled (such as, "they will look
upon the one that they pierced").

(A) Revelation 21 is in the future......

And that is when God will reside with mankind. When Yeshuwa' hands over the
kingdom to his Father. THEN all will be fulfilled that is talked of in the law
and the prophets.

Finally, I have not refused to answer any of your or anyone else?s questions,
or failed to address a point that I am aware of. I have answered all of them
with scripture you just don?t believe the scripture, even when it makes a
verbatim and point blank correlation with itself.

The following was posted to the forum by me on 11.07.2005 at 19:05. My
apologies if I have missed your reply:
Yeshuwa' was asked a direct question: What is the greatest commandment? Is this
true?

Yeshuwa' answers that direct question directly. Is this true?

Saul teaches a different answer, which you claim is because he is teaching "The
law of Christ" (although these are your words and do not appear in the Hebrew
or in the Greek). Is this true?

If Saul is teaching "the law of Christ," then he is a liar, because Yeshuwa'
himself does not teach what Saul claims. Is this true?

If Saul is not teaching "the law of Christ," then exactly what is he teaching?

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos