[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:50:32 -0700 (PDT)

Regner,

(maybe only) contribution to the list you are compiling.

  1) If we record star-trails in the night sky, we see rings with a center that
never changes during the year or years. We would expect this in Geocentrism,
but to be true in A-centrism, the planet would have to wobble back and forth
(making the seasons), such that a single complete wobble would take exactly 1
year. How could these two separate motions be so phaselocked together in
perfect unison to produce what we see if A-centrism is true? Do any other
planets exhibit this? Why not 4 seasons in 5/4 of a year or 11/32, or some
other fraction?

  JA

http://mail.yahoo.com