[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 20:11:30 +0100

Dear Paul,
Before Regner can ignore your post he has to waste his time reading it first!
You could have easily saved him the bother. Regarding 'other' time wasters I
agree that perhaps Allen's could have been shorter but he was setting up a
scene by using logic to eliminate a number of model variants and I don't think
you can do that just in a few sentences. Regner will either find a flaw in his
logic or he will agree with it - is there a 3rd option he can take?

Regards