[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:39:08 +0200

Dear Philip Madsen

Your name sounds pretty Danish?
  Your first point doesn't qualify in support of geocentrism.
Science is by no means democratic, but that doesn't mean that
a lack of main-stream support makes a theory correct. The
way you rephrased my question, makes your first point acceptable,
but I am not interested in that question. I am already spending
valuable time on this so you don't have to prove further to me
that I should give the issue attention.
  I have summed up your other points into:
"There exists a measurable ether, ergo the Earth cannot be moving."

    Regards,

       Regner Trampedach