[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:29:41 +1000

I have summed up your other points into:
"There exists a measurable ether, ergo the Earth cannot be moving."

    Regards,

       Regner Trampedach

Well done.  that is simple concise short  and true if I could replace one
word..  ergo the earth need not be moving..

Nothing is certain in theoretical science, I can but hypothesise.

Only in religion/scripture would I dare to be certain of truth.