[geocentrism] Re: Concave model

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:05:53 +1000

I make a good income here at The World Geocentric Institute
which enables a very comfortable and joyful lifestyle. If the Executive Director
of our institute found me promoting your wild, ridiculous
and unsubstantiated Concave Earth theory, I dare say I should find
my office moved to the bathroom or very likely dismissed from my position.

Kind Regards,
Bernie         : ~ )

I know a couple of very traditional Baptist (independent) preachers, who have
come very close to truth, except for this same stumbling block.

Bernie, if geocentrism was indisputably false, I would rather hold the truth
than all the riches, or all the friends in the world.

Mathew 19
21 Jesus saith to him: If thou wilt be perfect, go sell what thou hast, and
give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
22 And when the young man had heard this word, he went away sad: for he had
great possessions.