[geocentrism] Re: Concave model

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:59:28 -0700 (PDT)

Steven,

  What are they saying is the diameter and circumference of
  this concave Earth? Compared to 8,000 and 24,000 miles.

  If the sun is half way, then it would be placed at 4,000 miles.

  Where are we standing? On the underside of a thin crust?

  Kind Regards,
  Bernie

Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear Jack, me in blue:

Jack Lewis wrote:   Dear Steven,
I realise all that. How do they explain away geocentrism and all the other
'isms?

Jack

Because, if it were proven that the Earth was concave and not convex, then life
must be from within, that means that the cosmos or the starry heavens are
within too as in the following diagram:

The universe doesn't exist, only the Earth and the starry globe within, it
therefore becomes apparent that sun centred, Earth centred or whatever is
irrelevant. This is probably one of the most beautiful aspects relating to the
concave Earth hypothesis.

(Luke 17:21 KJV) "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold,
the kingdom of God is within you."

Thanks for the questions, it's appreciated to discuss this whilst I think about
it all. If you have a question or a possible problem with the kinematics of
this model, then fire-away and I'll attempt to answer it!

Best wishes,

Steven.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Jones" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>