[geocentrism] Re: Concave model

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:29:11 -0000

Dear Bernie,
Although I know you wrote this with your tongue in cheek, there are a lot of
creationists who will not consider geocentrism for fear of ridicule from their
own Christian peers and MS scientists. It has been pointed out to them that
they have already been ridiculed by evolutionists for believing in creationism
and a Creator God.