[geocentrism] Re: Concave model

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:38:19 +1000

Question, why does a mercury leveled telescope looking out to sea with
engraved central cross-hairs feature the ocean above the cross-hairs
rather than at the centre or below?

Interesting indeed....

Brotherly love,

Abberation in the focus of the lenz? Get rid of the lenzes, and put in a
crosshair sight and do do again?  I read some amazing unanswerable evidentially
produced arguments proving the earth was flat..  Still on the net too. That
showed why the ship disappeared over the horizon, till only the mast head was
left to go..  Just another case of support for illusions by people not wanting
to accept basic undeniable scientific principles and observations..

We must be careful we do not do do that here, despite Bernies plea for us to do
so...