[geocentrism] Re: Is geocentrism supported by facts? (Supplementary)

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

          Paul ,
  Me in purple.......

  produces a star trail, what in the world makes you think that a rotation
about a larger radius will not do the same in some proportion?  Because the
radius of rotation is trivial in comparison to the distance to the two stars in
question and essentially plays no part in the process.

  IF that were true Paul please exaplain to everyone what causes the star
trails we see every night?..Surely you are just kidding.........your stament
contridicts your own position......

                   2.
    proper relation between things or parts:
     Third item --    4. Any precession (not to mention around an ~10mil km
elliptical orbit) You didn't address the "~10mil km elliptical orbit" question.
The ~ "out of round" that the earths supposed orbit is around the sun...what
has that got to do with any point you are trying to make...   to account for
this in the north would have to manifest itself in the south. Because, even
differences in degrees of latitude are enough deviation to demonstrate an
affect (sic) on the size of the nightly star trails.
  Fourth item --    4. No difference is observed.
  For your interest only -- you may wish to re-number it 5.!     Fifth item --
  Conclusion: There is no orbit around radius "B"
  This whole argument is what is known as a 'Straw Man' -- pretending to
represent the opponent's position and deliberately designed to fail. Now that
you've been rumbled, do you wish to reconsider?       Now i dont have a clue
what you are talking about..'straw man'..where? Go back up to the top and start
again. This is what I have been describing in my complaints about your
illustrations. You see, pretending heliocentrists say somethingthat they didn't
say and then demonstrating that it is wrong is using the tactic of the straww
man...But Paul they do say it , that was my point .................There are
star trails produced by the mechinims of rotion aobut the nightly aixis Radius
"A" we agree on that No we don't -- the radius of the rotation has no
discernable effect on the matter...Paul i make a lot of mistakes but you You
have absolutly  no understaning of astronomy even MS astronomy....the rotaion
about an axis is what causes nightly star trails......Go do your home
 work then come back and we might be able to talk....There is none around the
annual axis radius "B"  which is 23,000 times larger Again -- the radius of the
rotation of the observer has no bearing on the size of the star trails where
the stars are at a great distance....

  You keep repeating this nonesense????  If that were true, then there would
never be any nightly star trails at all .....any ......ever....... around any
axis of rotation,  if the radius was irrelevant!?..............I'm absolutly
astoundeded that you cant see this.......Even in the nigthly star trails all
the stars do not have the same size trail ..reason.....radius from the axis of
rotaion.......!? HC/AC Astronomers disagree with you as well..? Iquoted the
question and answer in my lasst post....... you are just avoiding it...

  Well I've been looking at this one for some time now, and while I think that,
from the commentary in your posts, I've got some idea of what it is you're
trying to illustrate, the best summing up I can make is that it simply is not
clear. I would make one comment though -- and this is common to the previous
illustration -- you refer to the "Green arrow is the rotation about the 90
(deg) axis to the ecliptic plane". It appears that you are implying that the
Earth is centred on the ecliptic axis when it certainly is not.  I've attached
another drawing -- I know mine are not as flash as yours but I think they work
anyway -- which depicts the Solar System as Heliocentrists see it. Would you
comment an any difficulties you see with this? (Your two drawings are
heliocentric in nature).     I realy do like your diagram, i mean that..i will
use it...... and if you would only bother to look at,  you might see the error
of your reasoning (or rather lack thereof)    1. Your arrows
 are pointing at intervals of 23h 56 min not 24 hours you keep suggesting in
your experiments..?? you cant even be consistent in your own constructs.!?
Notice the sub heading above? Where I defined what these comments are about?
Here it is again -- >>>>>>>>>> 360.jpg!!! That means these comments are about
your illustration "360.jpg" In the top right hand corner you have three arrows
pointing out radially adjacent to the legend "Every 23h 56m + the earth ...".
My drawing, which you seem to like ,showed how the arrows should point if the
interval is 23h 56m 4.091s. The 24h I "...keep suggesting..." is in relation to
my explanation of how to record a star trail caused by revolution about the
ecliptic.

  I said "i like your drawing".... "i mean it"....translation: it is a better
one then mine....!?
    2. your arrows are point to a star(s) in the general direction to the
ecliptic plane.!..........Now point your arrows up 90o and you should NOW have
an epiphany.... Did you not notice the narrow section on the left of my
drawing, which you seem to like, which illustrates just this point. I admit it
is in vertical format but it is quite visible and if you have trouble reading
the vertical print, your picture viewer should be able to rotate it through 90
deg...
  Yes, but it does not show anything!...In fact it specificaly does not show
the rotaion of the earth around the ecliptic pole. An observer taking photos of
nightly star trails due to the rotaion about the nightly axis should be able to
show annual star trails about the ecliptic pole axis...why?...same action
(rotation)..same stars...same obserever...no trails = no roation
  . ( about the direction of rotation and how star trails are produced)
........hint.............NIGHTLY ROTATION PRODUCES STAR TRAILS
NIGHTLY.................. ..SEE THE ROTATION ABOUT THE SUN. (on that 90o
axis).......WHERE ARE THE STAR TRAILS AROUND THAT AXIS?........second
hint........ THEY DONâ??T EXIST!.......... my goodness Paul..........
    You either wilfully or ignorantly, realy do have a 2d perception in a 3d
universe..I vote willfully...so as not to have to let your cherished ideas die
and  get buried.....for cyring out loud, the corpse is starting to reek the
most foul stench.....!?
  You still haven't answered the question attached to the drawing
SolarSystem.jpg. I dont see a questio anywhere on it...?   Remember -- it is
not the answer to what is the meaning of life, the universe and everything --
it is an attempt to create agreed common ground which we both understand and
which might serve as a basis for continuing this debate.........
  Since you have demonstrated that you obviously either don?t know & or will
not grasp the difference in axis of rotation in the HC construct and or what
causes any star trails, to begin with,....... I personally don?t see how you
can continue, except in perhaps wilful ignorance.........

  when you learn what axial rotions are involved in the HC/AC construct and
what causes star trails ..then i think we can begin to debate this issue
further......but as of now your own explanations contradict your own construct,
even the HC/AC position about what causes star trails..?