[geocentrism] Re: Clueless (Hang Together)

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:13:40 +1000

You're right Gary, well put, and it is no wonder the Rob's can have no
respect
for God, or the Bible, when Christians themselves split up and fight one
another. All do well to think about that. What creates disunity? Rebellion
protestation against order and authority. Rob does not have to see disunity
here, it is
in the world everywhere.

However, I do not condemn Jack or myself or Neville or Nicholas  who had to
come out of the dark, (that was a pleasant surprise) for defending their
faiths, whatever it is. Their feelings come from the heart, and we all at
least agree that God alone, the final Judge, judges the heart. But those who
have no heart, and I consider myself such, must use their reason, and will
be so judged if they fail to do so honestly. (honesty does not allow pride,
but is based upon humility)

Thus we need a friendly alternative forum where we can thrash out our
personal beliefs elsewhere, leaving this one solely for the science of
cosmology and science which may I dare say includes creation.

In case that never happens, and even though I have been attacked many times
by Sola scriptura individuals for using their Bible to contradict certain
statements they make based on scripture, taken out of context, (How dare a
Catholic who does not believe in the Bible think he can use it against us) I
beg to be able to reply to Jacks last questions in defence.

Those not concerned can simply delete now. This will be my last word. I have
already established a private line with Jack at his initiative. I am only
going to answer here those questions raised by Jack on this forum. There is
no angst. I have no heart remember. I have stated here several times, reason
is the only way, blind faith is for those with a heart and no brain. God has
given ample revelation for the Brains, and I do not mean the Holy Bible,
which is an explanation, but not a proof in reason.

My answer/comment will be in {these brackets}