[geocentrism] Re: Clueless

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:13:06 +1000

Dear Philip,I haven't a clue what you are talking about and I don't think
you do either!JackDear Philip,I haven't a clue what you are talking about
and I don't think you do either!JackDear Philip,I haven't a clue what you
are talking about and I don't think you do either!JackDear Philip,I haven't
a clue what you are talking about and I don't think you do either!Jack.

Hmmm. And wasn't it Neville who said redicule and insults was the way with
evolutionists. I've come across quite a lot of that plus outright hate from
antiCatholics. Most violent of course were the communists. But I pray for
you still, Jack. No hard feelings whatsoever. May God be with you, and Mary
His mother protect and help you towards the true charity of Jesus Christ.