[geocentrism] Re: Clueless

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 07:26:08 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Clueless

> But I pray for  you still, Jack. No hard feelings whatsoever. May God be
with you, and Mary
> His mother protect and help you towards the true charity of Jesus Christ.

If , as you have agreed, that the Bible is the infallible word of God, where
then do you get authority forthe veneration of Mary and all that s
attributed to her?

Several times you have used the word 'hate'. I too occasionally use this
word in the context of 'loving the sinner but hating the sin'. You
personally are OK its the sin of blasphemy that I hate.