[geocentrism] Re: Clueless (Hang Together)

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:01:12 +1000

Nevile: would refer you to "The Two Babylons," by Hislop, which agrees with
my
thinking on Mary worship and other Catholic beliefs
response.
Thats the whole crux of it Neville. Hislop must not know anything about
Catholic doctrine. or you read him wrong. The only way to Catholic doctrine
is to read Catholic authorities, not others.

It is a sin for Catholics to worship Mary. That would be idolatory . Only
God may we adore.. We respect and honour the Mother of Jesus as much as
Jesus does in obedience to His own commandments. 'Honour thy father and
Mother........"  Of course we all use the word loosely when we "worship" the
ground our mothers stand on.....