[geocentrism] Does "hasteth" mean a flat earth?

  • From: "Gary L. Shelton" <GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:04:22 -0500

Group:
Ecclesiastes 1:5 says "The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and
hasteth to his place where he arose."

My question is why was the word "hasteth" used?  If the sun is regularly
travelling around the globe, why would it be "hasting" during our night more
than at any other time?  For naturally our day would be someone else's night to
"haste" through.

It almost offers up that the world is flat, as this would explain why the sun
has to rush through the night to be ready for the next day's strong man race.

Thoughts?

In geostasis,

Gary

GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx