[geocentrism] Re: Aspden effect and Aether.

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 09:58:41 -0700 (PDT)

It's not "back-up for scripture" or for any position of argumentation from
scripture ....What do you mean ? ...what it is, ...is the punch line to a one
line joke...notice the title of the story itself......The joke only relates to
the posting in topic not in either actual justification or condemnation of
anything.....

  P.S. For any RC that might be offended .....well I got the joke from a RC
...I hardly think he meent it as "real justification" for his postion
either............lol

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          I hardly think that the words of a Hollywood scriptwriter put into
the mouth of a fictitious story character, even though a 'man of the cloth', is
worthy to be used as back-up for Scripture.