[geocentrism] Re: Aspden effect and Aether.

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:28:55 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocentrism-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of philip madsen
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:04 PM
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [geocentrism] Aspden effect and Aether.

I have changed the subject line since this is no longer really pertaining to a
geostat satellite, but to our aether question.  I would question the post by
Robert Sungenis.

Puzzling - if GWW is being ignored, then why read the excerpt from the book
posted here?
Interesting that the two that challenge GWW content here are also the two that
haven’t read it. Is ignorance bliss?

We are assailed with problems from both sides of science. On the one side, that
of MS we get statements like this,
"The Adams motor is an example of a claimed perpetual motion
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion>  or "over unity device" capable
of producing more energy than is supplied to it. Such claims are generally
viewed as pseudoscience <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience>  by
mainstream scientists. It is clear that functional electric motors can be built
by following his design principles, but claims of greater than 100% efficiency
are met with skepticism and rejection. At a 1994 meeting, several such motors
were demonstrated, but according to supporters "none of the motors present were
of sufficient engineering quality to manifest the elusive over-unity effect."
And on the other hand, we get crackpot claims of all sorts of free energy
divices that will never work or do anything. The conspiracy nut in me tells me
that this is manufactured and quack encouraged interference. After all, real
money is energy. We can't have people dipping in and taking their own.
Keeping the middle road with a balanced analysis is what we should try to do.
Does ignoring GWW keep the analysis ‘fair and balanced’?
In the first wikipaedia statement, scorn is obvious, accompanied as it was with
Adams motor is reportedly a perpetual motion
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_motion>  machine. Such machines violate
the known laws of physics <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_physics> .
Claims of the development of such devices are considered pseudoscience
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience>  by most scientists
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientist>

No true "overunity" free energy investigator uses the term perpetual motion,
and none should ever claim energy from nothing, which is the only way the
second law could be violated. They correctly claim to have an energy SOURCE
which is for nothing.. free to use. Tidal energy is an easily verifiable
example. That the aether provides another source is not as yet verified.
certainly not in the public domain anyway, where it can be duplicated. It is
only because MS denies the existance of the aether, that they claim a
violation. That puts them out on a limb. But there is nothing new in that.

Hence I must say I was surprised to hear Allen quote GWW as a source of the
Aspden Effect . I was even more surprised to hear the authors confirm it, as
though they treated it as reality. Have they demonstrated the hardware and done
the experiment? I would not trust the written word of Aspden, buried as it is
amongst so much false and foolish science that surrounds thousands of
"perpetual Motion" free energy machines that never could work.

Have you disproved the AE claim experimentally? The schematic is given in the
section.
Have you done the M-M exp, to verify the null result?
My answer is the same – because there’s not time nor $ nor enough interest to
personally validate every claim.  Evaluating the truthfulness of human
testimony is what we do constantly every day.   If evidence of fraud or
incompetence by Aspden is presented I will certainly entertain it . But such a
demonstration has not yet been made…..

The Aspden effect is credible because many other similar anomalies involving
the motion of spinning objects are discussed in GWW, such as
Probably there are ‘free energy’ frauds out there, but most of the GWW examples
were done by credentialed scientists.

I am not denying the existence of the aether. But I dispute certain claims the
authors make. Taking this for example.. assuming the stated action was true and
does occur,

"With a machine rotor of 800 gms, its kinetic energy and that of the drive
motor is less than 15 joules, contrasting with the 300 joules needed to spin up
from rest.After five minutes or more, the machine is stopped, but can be
restarted up to speed in the same or opposite direction with only 30 joules,
only 10% of the original effort, provided that the machine is not stopped more
than about a minute. This totally violates all known laws of physics. "

Why is any law violated?  Taking the articles own analogy , (similar to
stirring up a glass of water and then removing the stirring rod, while the
glass itself remains still). we have the implication that original inputed
energy was stored in some way , energy that was supplied by the original effort
of winding up the motor. This conplies with the conservation of energy, in the
same way that energy can be stored in any flywheel or in the aether as a
magnetic field. No new energy is obtained.

Further, when I read ,
"The experimental evidence is that there is something that is:

*         spinning,
*         invisible,
*         having energy of motion,
*         occupying the space within the machine rotor.,"
I must ask... what and whose experimental evidence? I repeat my question
Robert.
I repeat my answer, Philip. A collection of aether experiments for the last 250
years is summarized in GWW, as stated above.
Have you demonstrated the hardware and done the experiment? Or are you merely
trusting the word of Mr Aspden or others? I would trust your own experimental
evidence.
Suppose you say you did the AE exp. and disproved it. Why should I believe you?

As regards the effects noted, such would be obvious, that as it is within the
rotor, it would be invisible, and as it is within the rotor, that the energy
could be molecular. There is no direct relation proved to an aether, other than
it can be certain that all magnetic fields are stored in the aether.
Why not E fields also?
The EM medium is different from this GI aether.
I look forward to further discussion and will comment further on the material
below, after I have finished studying the material on Harold Aspdens  web site.

Philip.

Does the GWW section make claim that Aspden has a perpetual motion machine or
it’s over unity?
Or is the Aspden Effect just cited in support of aether detection?

This effect does violate all known laws of physics…. for closed systems, which
always are the understanding for conservation law application.
The effect of interest, however, is the hysteresis implication – the motor
‘remembers’ that it has been recently running.  This is what is clearly
anomalous about the AE, energy issues aside.

To show that energy is supplied to the motor by the aether,  Aspden must
carefully and precisely measure all forms of energy in the motor system, like
heat and radiation…. which he did not do (or at least, did not publish.). Until
this is done no claim of energy conservation violation can be made. It must be
shown that energy drawn from the aether is not later returned to it. This is
the science view of the issue.

On the side of Scripture and private revelation we know that the source of
aether energy comes from outside the universe,  so we do expect that the aether
will be found to be a free energy source, though it may never be usefully
harnessed.

Robert B