[geocentrism] Re: Aspden effect and Aether.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 18:38:56 +1000

Oh My!  Dear Robert, Have I in some way ruffled your feathers. I was not in any
way attacking you for anything you said or did in the promotion of your book or
any thing else. In fact if you check the files you will see that I stated at
the beginning that this was your right, and that I had no objection. As you
said you asked Neville. I merely stated and showed many times that I had no
intention of accepting your offers, although I will admit my use of words such
as blitz and mammon may have been perhaps a wee bit harsh for sensitive souls.
You have never let me know your age..  I always feel bad when I am drawn into a
serious discussion with the young students if I do not make allowance for their
lack of experience of experience.

However I do feel that I can justify my words, by example, and especially by
responding in a logical manner to your seemingly hurt responses below. I would
not have responded at all here except that your methods could be directed at
others on a forum other than myself. I have no feelings, other than sensual.
Only pride can be hurt on the intellectual stage, and what is there that I
have, if not from God, that I can be proud of?  Nothing.   My choice is olive
for peace.
  I know yours below is another advertising blitz for mammon, but I must defend
against your assertions here.

  Robert posted. excerpt.

  #1.

  I would question the post by Robert Sungenis. (philip)

  Puzzling - if GWW is being ignored, then why read the excerpt from the book
posted here?

  Interesting that the two that challenge GWW content here are also the two
that haven’t read it. Is ignorance bliss?

  Exerpts from many books are posted here. And sometimes I or others challenge
those statements. If a statement or argument cannot stand alone, but is put to
obtain a sale, resisting answering the challenge,  forgive me for questioning
your motives. Why then did you put the post, if what I discern is not self
evident?

  Yes, Philip, Bob and I wrote this over-priced book intending to become filthy
rich by scamming the poor public with information that everyone knows and is
readily available. But we couldn’t pull off that trick under your watchful
eyes. Imagine our nerve – trying to recover the cost of publishing…

  A lot of emotion shows here. Allowing mammon or money to influence reactions
or actions , does not indicate a desire to be filthy rich . and I never accused
you of such. However from where I sit, if I were ever to embark on any project
such as publishing information, and I have embarked on a couple over a period
of years,  I would do so at my own expense, for the cause. And they were
moral/religious causes.  I would never do it on the basis of getting any return
other than conversions. I do not place a bet with the bookie with money I don't
have, or with other peoples money.

  As stated here before,  one motivation for publishing was to avoid endless
repetition of the same themes in different venues.  But some people - 2 - want
the pages of GWW to gradually be transferred into this forum in their quixotic
belief that they have the right to any intellectual property on demand, without
effort. Dream on.  As you sow, brothers, you shall reap.

  Well that is reallly telling.. I'm surprised you let that out. Its so
surprising I'm reluctant to respond in public. "Intellectual property" ? Dont
we all on this forum have our own knowledge? Do we not share it? How else would
we debate if we didn't? And thats why we debate it, because our property may be
flawed, published or not. But this ,

  But some people - 2 - want the pages of GWW to gradually be transferred into
this forum in their quixotic belief that they have the right ...  Are you
conscious Robert? Are you so proud of the value of your intellectual property?
The very last thing Paul (I guessed his name) or I would want would be for your
book to be published on this forum.  Catholic / athiest coalition of Paul and
Philip.

  If Bob and I were not members of this forum, I wonder if selling books would
be an issue at all.  Neville put no promotion restrictions on me, when I asked
to promote the link to our website in one posting.

   If that appears an issue, its a figment of your imagination. I put forward
an idea, and you won't answer it specifically because it is in your
intellectual property publication. I have never had that reaction before. I
have no objection to you promoting your book. I objected to your refusal to
debate in any way to answer a query except by way of my paying for the answer.
That is the whole substance of my objection, not your sales pitch.

  You have presented some irrelevant results of bottom-fishing on the Net that
disparaged Hildegard as a source, when you have no idea what chap 11 in GWW
contains. Shooting from the hip with the lip is no problem?  Its not shooting
from the hip. Its showing an alternative view, which you refuse to answer
because it is valuable intellectual property.

  I find it rather childish that you would refer to me or anyone else as being
ignorant, simply because we have ignored all the sales promos, and have not
bought and read the great GWW.  Is it as essential as the Bible..  But the
Bible is free for all to read.

  I asked if ignorance was bliss.  Yeah Robert..  I do that sort of hidden stir
many a time..  Stop hiding behind the pretend bit you did not mean it the way I
interpreted. When I stir sarcastically, I never back away from how the
recipient got the message, if he saw how the cap fitted.

  You haven’t answered but drew your own unintended inference. If it was
unintended, it would never have been stated..

  The Bible is free…. from the Gideon Society or the library.  But some folks
want to have their own personal Bible at home…. No accounting for taste, I
guess. The snarl is showing ! I really love it!  My wife acts the same way
after I stir her some.

  Btw:  Are there no FREE public libraries down under ?  Why would I go there.
Robert, you must really be hurt.. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain. Every
Catholic Bible printed , and about 200 others is all free on the internet.. to
search cut and paste, I could never do that with my hard copy which I finally
gave away to a druggie.. It only cost 20 bucks years ago, and why would I need
it in todays e book world.

  Why not wait until GWW is available at penny sales at used book stores? For
what purpose? I already read every free sample chapter and what was said did
not come close to making the offering anywhere as valuable as the works of
Catholic Solange Hertz, or Protestant D Bouw, which already reside inmy files.
Sorry not een a penny. If that hurts, why?

  Or pass up the brews for a day or two and have enough cash for a book or two?
 I have for many years made my own brew. It costs 5% of the commercial product.
And Books are antiquated in todays world. The books I do have of which there
are a few, cannot be found on the web and are invaluable. Further more there is
very little that books in todays world could give me compared to the essentials
of faith and scripture which I already have.

  We are here after all to discuss geocentrism and allied subjects. If you want
to keep your intellectual property to yourself, I do not feel I have lost
anything, but rather you may have lost the chance of being enlightened through
the ensueing debate that followed. .

  As for the rest here, You will have already gotten many posts sent since
wherein I have re-evaluated my opinions and have already updated my reaction to
Dr. Aspden..  And without it costing me a penny..  So there is no point in
adding any more.

  I see your point.  With unlimited time to surf, you can eventually recover
GWW content from the Net. Some people don’t have that luxury; they need a
shortcut.  agreed, and on this forum, the shortcut could have been you. But I
do not need unlimited time to format a question that filters my needs from the
garbage. Did you have such a problem in getting the research for your book,
having the luxury of unlimited time..

  That’s why I separate sources for you and Paul from the rest. I guess I have
not noticed. I do not really ask for sources, but your own thoughts re my
questions of debate.

   cheers,

  Philip.

  Pax Christi, brother.