[geocentrism] Re: Aspden effect and Aether.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:26:45 +1000

number of active participants -- off the top of my head -- would not exceed
10,......
thus the maximum capital returns are trivial when compared to the wider --
world -- market. I would have thought that it would be very cheap advertising
to answer all questions directly.
Paul D

And Neville said, correctly, or we can pull together a bit more and show some
enthusiasm.

Neville.

And I say: I agree with both statements, except that it would be foolish to
support anything, of which one was not entirely convinced was true.

There ae many elements of GWW that I did not agree with. Assumptions  and
presumptions, common to the method of errors of MS literature. So many, that
long ago I gave up the work of providing a list of criticisms.

Longer ago I followed an internet debate wherein Robert Sungenis defended a
challenge he made against all comers. As far as I was concerned, he failed in
that endeavour with one agnostic participant. (I don't know whether he got the
money) He did not convince me, and even though I agreed with the geocentric
position, his evidence was insufficient to convince. Indeed no-one, not even my
self , can present sufficient evidence to make Geocentrism a certainty. We have
been at it here for long enough and are still in the dark.

It is not good to support financially the promotion of any work that has
sufficient faulty reasoning , that it is more likely to do harm than good,
simply for the reason that I agree with or was sympathetic to the overall
objective. I would quickly give up a carton of beer to give Robert a feed, but
he never indicated that he was hungry.

Nevilles case was different. It was not a book.  It was as far as I could tell
a PC programme..  Something I have never worked with, and quite candidly is
outside my abilities to understand evaluate or ever use. Like the heavy math
stuff, I avoid any discussion on it. Neville, I am as enthusiastic as they come.

Lets get on with the work..  We need now to have proof by experiment the Aspden
effect before getting into the wheres and whys of it.