[GeoStL] Re: Lunch

  • From: Laura D <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:38:38 -0600

Is there anybody who could pick me up from Midas (just on the other side of Lindbergh, next to Sesame Chinese Restaurant) and drive me over to Fudd's for this, and then maybe somebody else who could drive me back over after lunch? I'm having my car worked on during lunch.

Thanks,
purple (Laura)

On 2/23/2015 4:15 PM, Jeff Weymouth wrote:
Mike neither. Need to have city inspection after having new furnace installed.

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 2:48 PM, Larry Stephens <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Carolyn and I will be there.

    Sent from my iPad

    On Feb 23, 2015, at 12:39 PM, "Charlotte Sheffold"

    You know that the luncheon usually lasts until 2 or so.
    Charlotte
        From: csheffold@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:csheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
        To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch
        Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:05:39 -0600

        OOPS I sent the message below with the wrong date, you know
        how it goes; you gotta be smarter than me. It should have
        said Friday 27th.
        HEY! HEY! HEY!
        GEO-CACHERS: COME ONE, COME ALL
        Talk about cabin fever.  After this last weeks weather, I
        decided we should have a luncheon
        When: Friday 21st at 11:30 a.m. – ?
        Where: Fuddruckers; 10752 Sunset Hills Plz. St. Louis, MO 63127
        Lets all be there for the camaraderie and friendship.
        MRS RGS