[GeoStL] Re: Lunch

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:16:31 -0500

I have to wonder if we'll ever get tired of that?  So far ..  nope lol.  It's
what you eat with the Effin eggs for your Effin breakfast. We have new Effin
neighbors in our new Effin house and a an Effin 3 1/2 car garage (my husband
bought an Effin garage with and Effin house attached). The possibilities are
simply, Effin endless.

Actually, we liked Effingham much better than Mattoon. We went to check out
Mattoon and as we were pulling up to a cache in a park, there was a large, bare
chested man on TOP of the park pavilion screaming at his son, "I'm going to
spank your  (bottom -- but didn't actually use the word "bottom")".  I emailed
a cacher in the area name Rome -- I wound up talking to him (and his daughters)
on the phone and  they were very friendly and helpful in info about the area.
Although, when you ask someone what are some of the best things about the area
and they says "You're only an hour and a half from St. Louis or Terra Haute "
Well ...
Nancy

    From: Sarah Chisholm

    Where are you moving to?