[GeoStL] Re: Lunch

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:28:53 -0500

    No one minds.  Bring them along.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lefferts Family"
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lunch
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:06:38 -0500

I would love to come to one of the
 Friday lunches I see come through the list.. Does anyone
 really mind if kids tag along? We homeschool so I have a
 10yr old boy and a 6yr old girl who go with me everywhere
 :) If it bothers some.. no big deal we will try and make
 big events instead :)

 Christina

 On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 9:02 AM,
 Steve Bromley <
>  wrote:

  I'll be there.
 I was just looking for an excuse to get out of the
 building.

 Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:47:57 -0500

>-

>A few of us are getting
 together at 11:30 at the Popeye's

>Chicken on
 Jungerman at Highway 94 across from the

>Walmart.
 Just thought I would throw this out there in case

>anyone is interested in coming to St. Chuck for a
 caching

>lunch and hunt.

>Mike
 Griffin

>The BEST Spam Solution!

>Brawny Bear

>   ()__()

>(=
 '.'=)

>(

>  list, click -----

Steve
It's not just the destination, but also the path you take
and the friends you make along the way.