[GeoStL] NGR: Entertainment

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:18:05 -0500

-
I would like to throw an invite to everyone to come join us for an evening of entertainment with Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. Bridget's sister, Nicole, is the tour coordinator and merchandise manager for the band. Grace has a great style of rhythm and blues that has a definite influence of Bonnie Raitt.

The performance will be a Wednesday night so I know it will make it hard on a lot of you. They will be performing on November 5th at Blueberry Hill in the Loop. Tickets are $12.00 in advance through Ticketmaster.

http://www.gracepotter.com/index.php

OK, carry on...

Mike Griffin
The BEST Spam Solution!