[GeoStL] Re: Lunch?

  • From: "mariel leggett" <mariel.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:39:19 -0600

-
Hope to see you there!
mariel

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stoeppelman, Kurt
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 10:38 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lunch?

-
Thank I found it.

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mariel leggett
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 10:37 AM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lunch?=20

-
Hey Kurt here are the details from BBD1's email:

Fellow Cachers:  I just checked my e-mails and no one has set up a lunch
yet=20
for this Friday.  I know last Friday a lunch was called at the last
minute=20
and participation could have been better with a little "heads up".  So
I'm=20
sticking my neck out and inviting all of you to join me at Buffalo
Wild=20
Wings at Gravois Bluffs area - Gravois (HW30) and HW141 this Friday at
11:30=20
am for lunch.
  Last year we had a lunch at Red Robin next door to it and had a
good=20
showing.  Hope you can make it on Friday.
  Entrance to Gravois Bluffs (Buffalo Wild Wings) is via HW141 just
south of=20
Gravois (HW30).
See 'Ya
BBD1  (Bob)